Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kate and Jason's Wedding



Immediately following Meg and Lex's visit (in mid May) I hopped on a plane back to San Diego for wedding number two. Unfortunately due to money issues and the fact that Zburb had to leave the country during this time (the 3 month temporary vehicle importation permit had expired) Chad was unable to attend Kate and Jason's wedding with me :(. Kate has been my best friend for over 14 years, which made this day incredibly special for me. I was ecstatic to be standing by her side as her maid of honor. The whole weekend was surreal, especially considering the fact that Kate and I have been talking about our weddings for years. I can't believe the day had finally come! The ceremony and the reception were held at the elegant Westgate Hotel in downtown San Diego. Everything turned out perfect, even the dreaded speech I had to make. After a few glasses of champagne I was able to loosen up and speak from the heart. Thank God I won't have to do that again until my sister gets married :) ha ha!

Kate and Jason, I love you guys and was so honored to be a part of your special day! Chad and I are so excited to share our Costa Rica life with you (27 days and counting). Jason, you finally get to experience this “travel buds for life” crap I keep claiming, so you better prepare yourself because Kate and I are really intense when it comes to traveling :). Kate good luck studying for the Bar and congrats on graduating from Law school! I look forward to seeing Mr and Mrs. Feuerberg in Costa Rica!!! We love you!!!

No comments: